Well hello there :)
So, I'm new here and was thinking, you guys might want to know a bit more about me before you start taking my advice or reading what I have to say, and what better way to do that then with a 'Get to know me' TAG ! :)
I love watching and reading these kinds of tags as you get to learn a lot about a person in a short time, and its always cool to know who is behind the screen.
So here goes :) 21 facts about little old me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Are you named after anyone? Not for my first name (Sian) I don't think, but my middle name (Eleanor) is either my mum or dad's grandma's name, and my sisters middle name is the other one (I forget, sorry Mum)
2. When was the last time you cried? Last week sometime, it was happy tears though :)
3. Do you have kids? Nope, but i hope to one day
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Oooo hard question ... I would probably be my friend, but I wouldn't live with me, I'm too messy haha
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not tonnes, no
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Given the opportunity, yeah I think so
7. What’s your favourite cereal? I don't really eat breakfast (naughty, I know) but when I was a kid I love Kellogg's Frosties
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their hair
9. What is your eye colour? Grey-ish, which means depending on the day they can look green, blue, hazel or a mixture ... sounds cool, but can make it really hard to find makeup to complement them
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Depends what mood I'm in, but mostly happy endings
11. Favorite smells? Petrol, Peppermint Tea and Birthday Candles
12. Summer or winter? Winter, though I'm not a fan of rain
13. Computer or television? Use to be a TV person, now I'm a computer person as I can watch anything I want online
14. What’s the furthest you've ever been from home? Well It depends where I consider home ? I have done a lot of travelling, but this question is difficult because I would consider either the UK or NZ to be home and they are about as far from each other as you can get in this world haha ... So therefore the furthest from home would be in between those 2, so my answer is Thailand (wow that was a hard one! haha)
15. Do you have any special talents? I can keep a conversation going about pretty much anything, though I'm not sure if that is a talent or a justification for being a chatterbox haha
16. Where were you born? Guernsey, UK ... Its a very small island off the coast of France ... Google it
17. What are your hobbies? Make-up, scrapbooking, travelling to visit family, shopping, Candy Crush (So addictive!) and cooking
18. Do you have any pets? Nope, but we have plants :D
19. Favourite movie? Pride and Prejudice (BBC version only !), The Holiday, Bridget Jones and currently The Great Gatsby
20. Do you have any siblings? Sure do, 3 awesome little sisters. Cookie (Rhiannon) who is 19, Megan who is 13 and Cerys who is 9
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A fully qualified, fully registered Early Childhood Teacher :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DONE! :)
So I hope that helped you get to know me a bit better :) I tag anyone who hasn't done this and who wants to do it, and if you do, leave me a link in the comments so I can go over and read your version :)
Thanks for reading and my next post is on Wednesday and is a curvy OOTD so keep you eyes peeled for that !
Till next time,

No comments:
Post a Comment