Well hello there, fancy seeing you here of all places ... Having a wee read. Welcome :)
My name is Sian and I am a 21 year old student currently living in Wellington, New Zealand. I was originally born overseas, but after a lot of moving, I finally arrived to New Zealand in 2001
I have a love of make-up, hair and fashion as well as a passion for scrapbooking and travel.
As the name suggests, this is going to be a collection of bits and bobs from my ongoing travels through life. Be prepared to see some make-up reviews, craft and scrapbooking ideas, outfits of the day and travel photos, as well as general updates on how I'm getting on with my life :)
I was inspired to start this page after being introduced to the world of bloggers and youtubers by my younger sister about a year ago. I became an instant fan of a few of the big hitters in the beauty blog world, Louise from 'sprinkleofglitter', Zoe from 'Zoella' and Fleur from 'FleurDeForce', as well as finding some equally awesome youtubers, like Abby from 'makeupangelxox' and Arna from 'ArnaAlayne'. These girls seemed so genuine and humble that they have inspired me to try my own hand at this Internet thing :)
So there we go, first blog done ! Thanks for reading and I would love it if you were to follow me so that you can see all the cool stuff I have to come :)
Till next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment