Well hello there,
So this weekend, Phil and I have had some friends visiting us from our home town of Christchurch. Zac is one of Philip's best friends from his childhood, and Rebecca is his girlfriend, and they were staying with us from Friday though to Tuesday (Hence the late post, Sorry!!).
Zac had visited Wellington once, but this was Rebecca's first time, so we had a big weekend full of lots of tourists destinations as well as trying to give them a taste of the Wellington life style (and possibly a little bit of partying, shhhh)
I tried to take lots and lots of photos, as I am one of those people that LOVES going through all my old photos when I'm bored, and have included a selection of them here :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Click on any photo to see a larger version*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best burgers in Wellington, Out on the beach front :)

Mr Philip :)
Oh look at Zac glow lol
Mmmmmmmm Yummy !!
Huge troll statues from The Hobbit
Watch out Rebecca !
Scarrrrry
Awesome Golum statue
Ready to P-A-R-T-Y
Beauty details here
Philip suited up and ready to go
Cheesy smiles
Fish face (so mature lol)
Love this photo :) Even if we are bright red !Zac and Rebecca
Boys avoiding pictures
Restaurant 'mood lighting' isn't very good for photos lol
Beauty details here
Philip: "Stop taking my picture, PLEASE"
Wellington, NZ
We JUST caught sunset :)
Viewpoint
Lovely views
Outfit details here
Rebecca: "Take a photo of me on the cannon!"

SMILE
I <3 sunsets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that was my weekend :) We had an amazing time catching up and showing off Wellington and I was sad to see them go ! Back to reality :(
My next post will be the outfits and makeup looks seen in these photos, with product details and better photos :)
I would love if you were to follow my blog so that you can be first with all the new content, and comments are always awesome too !
Thanks for reading!
Till next time,
S xx







































No comments:
Post a Comment