Curvy OOTD

Well hello there,

So last Tuesday the weather was HORRIBLE ! And I don't just mean a bit of rain, I mean crazy angry rain and wind and cold. I would have loved to stay wrapped up in bed all day but I had already arranged to meet for coffee with one of my best buddies, Grace, since we hadn't caught up since my birthday. So I rugged up warm and braved the weather to head into town.

I don't feel the cold very much, so this wasn't my main concern. I was more worried about the rain flattening my hair and giving my panda eyes. 

My solution to this was a woolly beanie hat with the cutest pompom right on the top. From there I build my outfit along a grey and black theme.

-----------------------------------------------------------
*Excuse the poor quality photos. These we were taken on my phone as I am in the process of buying a remote for our DSLR*
-----------------------------------------------------------



-----------------------------------------------------------

To go with this outfit I chose to wear a silver eye with a light coral lip.


To create this look I used:

Face: Bare Minerals 'Prime Time' Primer, 2True 3in1 Concealer, Bare Minerals Foundation in 'Fairly Light', Bare Minerals 'Warmth' as a Contour, No7 Blush in Petal, MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette for Eyebrows (Shade 4)

Eyes: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 603 (Silver), Revlon Custom Eyes Pallet in 035 Smoky Sexy (Blue), MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette (Shade 11 and 12), Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Black, Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Black

Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Finish Lipstick in 674 Coralberry, Australis Lacquered Candy Lipgloss in Sheer Pink

-----------------------------------------------------------

It ended up being a really lovely afternoon of cafes and shopping, and it even stopped raining for a bit ! Which made walking around town a lot more enjoyable for sure !

I was mostly just window shopping (unlike Grace, the little shopaholic !), but I did pick up a few little surprises for the new house decor, so keep your eyes peeled for a mini house haul on Friday :)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I would love it if you would follow my blog, so that you can see all my new content, and leave me a comment if you want to say 'Hi' !

Till next time :)
S xx

No comments:

Post a Comment