Well hello there,
So as I mentioned on Tuesday, this last weekend Philip and I had some friend visiting us, so we were out and about a lot.
To see photos from our weekend, click here, As for this post, I am going to go through most of the outfits and make-up looks I wore, ranging from clubbing to casual.
To see photos from our weekend, click here, As for this post, I am going to go through most of the outfits and make-up looks I wore, ranging from clubbing to casual.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This look was comfortable and casual for while I was out sightseeing.
Sunglasses: Brown tortoiseshell Ray bans - Thailand
Jacket: Charcoal grey rain jacket - Maya, The Warehouse (Love this!!)
Cardigan: Black draped cardigan - Kmart
Top: Black T-shirt with a polka dot sheer neckline - George, ASDA (From the UK)
Skirt: Burgundy ponti high waisted pencil skirt - Max
Tights: Black basic tights - City Chic (Great for plus size tights!)
Boots: Brown riding boots with side zip - Maya, The Warehouse
This look was to go with the outfit seen above.
Face: Bare Minerals 'Prime Time' Primer, 2True 3in1 Concealer, Bare Minerals Foundation in 'Fairly Light', Soap and Glory 'Solar Powder' for Contouring and Highlighting, No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Melon, MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette for Eyebrows (Shade 4)
Eyes: MAC (Limited Edition) Paint Pot in Let's Skate, MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette (Shade 11 and 12), Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black, Avon Kohl Eyeliner in Black, Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Black
This is the makeup look I wore for our dinner out.
Face: Bare Minerals 'Prime Time' Primer 2True 3in1 Concealer, Body Shop Liquid Moisture Foundation in 05, Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, Soap and Glory 'Solar Powder' for Contouring and Highlighting, No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Melon, MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette for Eyebrows (Shade 4)
Eyes: MAC (Limited Edition) Paint Pot in Let's Skate, MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette, Maybelline Eye Studio Silk Glam Quad in 'Give me Gold' as Brow Highlight, Mary Kay Liquid Liner in black, Primark Eyeliner in Black (On Waterline and Tightline), Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Black (Top lashes), Maybelline one by one mascara in black (Bottom lashes)
To create this look I wore on out town night out I used:
Face: No7 Stay Perfect Shine Control Primer, 2True 3in1 Concealer, Shiseido 'The Makeup' Dual Balancing Foundation in Natural Fair Ocher 020, Soap and Glory 'Solar Powder' for Contouring and Highlighting, No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Melon, MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette for Eyebrows (Shade 4)
Eyes: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Frosty Silver, Revlon Custom Eyes Pallet in 035 Smoky Sexy (Blue), MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette (Shade 11 and 12), Catrice Gel Eyeliner in Jet Black Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara in Black (Top lashes), Maybelline one by one mascara in black (Bottom lashes), Fake eyelashes
Rebecca is wearing:
Face: Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Foundation, Revlon Infallible Concealer, Soap and Glory 'Solar Powder' for Contouring, No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in Melon, Natural Collection Black Eyeshadow for eyebrows
Eyes: Maybelline Eye Studio Silk Glam Quad in 'Give me Gold' as Brow Highlight, Revlon Colourstay Eyeliner in Black, Benifit 'There Real' Mascara in Black
My Amazing pink and white onesie !! :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked these looks :) Sorry for the poor quality of some of the photos. I am still getting use to carrying around Philip's Cannon 550D, so still fall into old habits of taking pictures with my iPhone, Sorry!
Till next time,
S xx



















No comments:
Post a Comment